The Website and its content (“Content”) is owned by BroadRiver, its affiliates and/or third parties. The Website is protected by one or more copyrights, patents, database rights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights that are owned by BroadRiver, our affiliates and/or third parties. You may not decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deconstruct all or any portion of the Website. You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, reproduce, repackage, frame, commercially exploit, create any derivative of or otherwise redistribute all or any portion of the Website except as explicitly permitted herein. You may print copies of any accessible portion of the Website only for your own personal use. You may discuss information you learn from the Website with your financial, legal or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice or legend contained on (or printed from) the Website.
If we provide you with a password, you must keep your password and certain Content confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. You accept full responsibility for any use of your password. You must notify us immediately of any actual or suspected loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your password. You may not disclose any Content that is contained within the password protected portion of the Website to any third party, except to your financial, legal, or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions. We are not obligated to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any use of or action taken under your password. We will not be responsible for any loss to you that arises from such use or action or from your failure to comply with these provisions.
There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. Dated Content speaks only as of the date indicated. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content, but at times we may not promptly update or correct the Website even if we are aware it is inaccurate, outdated, or otherwise inappropriate. We may change all or any portion of the Website at any time without notice to you. We do not endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. You agree we are not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
We are not liable for any technological problems and any impact they may have. All or any portion of the Website may not be available and may not function properly at any time. We make reasonable efforts to avoid technological problems, but at any time, the Website may have and may cause technological problems such as viruses and other damaging computer programming routines or engines. We take reasonable security precautions when using the Internet, telephone, or other means to transport data or other communications, but we disclaim liability for any interception of data or communications.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is secure, but we do not guarantee the security of the Website. We are not liable for any damage or injury caused by the performance or failure of performance of all or any portion of the Website. We are not liable for any defects, delays, or errors in or resulting from your use of the Website.
We are not responsible for information on any third party web site that is referenced in, or accessible or connected by hyperlink to, the Website. If you access any third party web site through the Website or otherwise, you do so at your own risk. Hyperlinks to or from the Website do not constitute third party endorsement of, sponsorship by, or affiliation with us.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and record activity on the Website and respond as we deem appropriate. We may monitor and record activity on the Website for any reason or for no reason. We may investigate any complaint or reported violation of our policies. We may report any activity we suspect may violate any law or regulation to regulators, law enforcement officials, or other persons or entities we deem appropriate. We may issue warnings, suspend, or terminate use of the Website, deny access to all or part of the Website or take any other action we deem appropriate.
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE THAT THE LAW ALLOWS US TO DISCLAIM.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- WITHOUT LIMITING OUR GENERAL DISCLAIMER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, FUNCTIONALITY, RELIABILITY, SEQUENCING, OR SPEED OF DELIVERY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PART OF THE CONTENT.
- OUR LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES YOU SUFFER OR IF ANY REMEDY YOU HAVE FAILS IN ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF BROADRIVER, ITS AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES TO ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE IS $100.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF OR USE OF ANY ASSET, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
Copyright Infringement Notification Procedures
If you believe that any Content violates yours or a third party’s copyright, please notify us by providing the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.