- Joined BroadRiver Asset Management in 2021 is responsible for investment fund and management company accounting.
- Prior to BroadRiver, Jay was most recently a Manager at SS&C Technologies (2016 – 2021)
- Assistant Controller, Pomona Capital (2014 – 2016)
- Director, responsible for day-to-day operations for several Fund of Fund products at Arden Asset Management (2005 – 2014)
- Other experience includes roles at Mousse Partners and Marks Paneth & Shron LLP
- Jay served in the US Navy in Mayport, Florida and Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- B.S. in Accounting, Brooklyn College