- Joined BroadRiver Asset Management in 2012 is responsible for the firm’s technology solutions related to the investment funds and the firm.
- Prior to BroadRiver, David was a President at Need-Driven Solutions, a consulting firm specializing in the application of Microsoft Technology solutions (2003 – 2012)
- Co-founder at Objective Strategies, providing consulting services to financial institutions and financial services vendors (1995 – 2003)
- President at NewTech Systems, specializing in custom software development (1993 – 1995)
- Additional experience includes roles focused on international banking software at DISC and BIS Banking Systems
- B.S. in Computer Science from University of East Anglia