- Holds senior responsibility for global investor relations, and helps develop and support the strategic direction of the firm.
- Joined BroadRiver in 2011, based in Sydney, Australia until 2019 as a non-US representative handling international fund raising, investment origination and investor relations. Based in the United States since 2019.
- Director at Credit Suisse, Hong Kong from 2008 to 2010, launching the Asian arm of the Longevity Markets Group, developing the institutional market for life contingent assets across the Asia/Pacific region. Director at Credit Suisse, London from 2005 to 2007, heading pensions and insurance coverage for the UK and Ireland, delivering institutional asset and liability management solutions.
- Director at Abbey Financial Markets, the derivatives arm of Abbey National Bank, London, 2000 to 2005. Played a central role in the financial stabilization of the Abbey bancassurance group. Earlier positions include Arthur Andersen and Credit Suisse Financial Products.
- B.Com from Bond University, Australia.